Português do Brasil •
(Add your language)
Appearance → Customize
The Theme Options Screen has been renamed Customize Screen in recent versions. It allows a Theme author to give users the chance to change certain Theme features such as color and layout in a live preview format.
Please note, the Customize Screen is only available if the active theme supports a Customize ability. In addition, this screen will likely be different for each Theme that enables and builds it. The Theme Options page for WordPress Twenty Fifteen theme, for example, provides options to change the Colors and select a background image.
Back to Administration Screens.
Here are the options the WordPress Twenty Fifteen theme provides. Remember, other Themes may provide a different set of options, or not options at all.
- Site Title & Tag Line
- Choose a title and tag line for your site.
- Site Title - Text box for site title
- Tag Line - Text box for tag line
- Display - Checkbox to enable or hide the display of title and tag line
- The color of the title and background as displayed by the theme.
- Site Title - Enter the HTML color number related to the title color desired, or select the default color button to restore the default state, or pick a color from the interactive color picker.
- Background Color - Select a color in the same manner as for the title. This background may only be visible on wide displays.
- Background Image
- Select an optional background image to use in place of the solid color specified in Colors above.
- No Image - The default state.
- Upload New - Either drag/drop a background image file on the provided box of follow the "select a file" link to launch your O/S file selection dialog.
- Static Front Page
- You site's home page can either contain your latest posts or display a static page or post.
- Your latest posts
- A static page - select either a post or page from the drop downs.
- Featured Content
- You can display featured content at the top of your home page that has been tagged by any tag of your choosing.
- Layout - The featured content can either be displayed as a grid or in a slider.
- Tag name - The tag you want to use to identify featured content.
Save & Publish
- Click the Save & Publish button to ensure any changes you have made to your Options are saved to your database. Once you click the button, the button text changes to "Saved" telling you your settings have been saved.