Appearance Theme Options Screen
Português do Brasil •
(Add your language)
Appearance → Theme Options
The Theme Options Screen allows a Theme author to give users the chance to change certain Theme features such as color and layout.
Please note, the Theme Options Screen is only available if the active theme supports a Theme Options ability. In addition, this screen will likely be different for each Theme that enables and builds it. The Theme Options page for WordPress Twenty Twelve theme, for example, provides options to change the Color Scheme, Link Color, or Default Layout.
Back to Administration Screens.
Here are the options the WordPress Twenty Twelve theme provides. Remember, other Themes may provide a different set of options, or not options at all.
- Color Scheme
- Choose a color palette for your site.
- Light - Check box for light background with dark text
- Dark - Check box for dark background with light text
- Link Color
- The color of the test links as displayed by the theme.
- Color Number - Enter the HTML color number related to the link color desired. The number for the default color is displayed below the box.
- Select a Color - Click this button to display a color wheel to choose the color for links.
- Default Layout
- Default Layout of the theme.
- Content on left - Click this for a header, post content on the left, sidebar on the right.
- Content on right - Click this for a header, sidebar on left, and post content on the right.
- One column, no sidebar - Click this for a header, and one column for post content.
- Click the Save Changes button to ensure any changes you have made to your Options are saved to your database. Once you click the button, a confirmation text box will appear at the top of the page telling you your settings have been saved.