WordPress Version 2.0.2 was comprised of security and bug fixes.
See the list of tickets closed for 2.0.2
- 3551: Don't walk rewrite structure when generating comment feed rewrite rules. This fixes a bug uncovered when we switched from unions to merges. Props joshkidd. fixes #2379
- 3552: Use current_user_can. fixes #2441
- 3553: Hide add cat if user does not have mange_categories cap. Props Mark Jaquith. fixes #2432
- 3554: Honor comment_status and ping_status when writing a new post. Props Mark Jaquith. fixes #2445
- 3555: Fix edit and delete page buttons. Props wellsdjohn. fixes #2382
- 3556: Category count fix from MichaelH. fixes #2212
- 3557: i18n fix for next month links from bob58. fixes #2399
- 3580: _SERVER is not escaped by magic_quotes_gpc so don't strip it.
- 3584: Sanitize comment coookies.
- 3587: DB escaping in fix_attachment_links(). #2434
- 3588: Back port of #2398 to 2.0 branch. fixes #2398
- 3602: Make sure posts array is not empty before checking preview state. #2498
- 3608: Entitize
- 3609: Set charset in blogger importer iframe. Props Sewar. fixes #2404
- 3611: Isolate backref. fixes #2521
- 3613: Relative links in RTE. fixes #2492
- 3614: Mac meta keys from Alex King. fixes #2182
- 3616: Check admin referer.
- 3619: Add referer checks. Props masquerade.
- 3620: Add referer check. Props masquerade.
- 3622: Use wp_delete_link()
- 3624: Language support for TinyMCE. Props capt_kirk and Stephen Chu. fixes #2476
- 3625: Bumpity bump bump.
- 3630: Sanitize user_login in register form
- 3631: Bump
View other Changelogs