WordPress Version 2.1.3 consists mainly of minor bugfixes, feature enhancements, and security fixes.
See the list of tickets closed for 2.1.3.
- Ticket 3706 Admin Menu Hooks confusing
- Ticket 3979 Can't set a static page as the front page
- Ticket 3827 private posts are not appearing on main page for users with read_private_posts
- Ticket 3873 wp_import_upload_form() needs to escape ampersands
- Ticket 3891 Multiple errors when passing some query variables as an a array(Only with Register Globals ON)
- Ticket 3896 Wrong indices in match array in parse_w3cdtf
- Ticket 3959 PHP 5 only syntax in general-template.php (changeset 5009)
- Ticket 3981 Patch: Improve error propagation from newMediaObject failure in xmlrpc.php
- Ticket 3988 Sanitize pagenow in admin-header.php
View other Changelogs