WordPress Version 2.2.3 was comprised of security and bug fixes.
See the list of tickets closed for 2.2.3
See the list of code changes for 2.2.3
- Ticket 3002 On Windows machines register_activation_hook() does not work if plugin is in a subfolder of the plugins dir
- Ticket 3875 Proposal for a new plugin architecture
- Ticket 3996 MAGPIE_USER_AGENT lack of wp version
- Ticket 4624 Don't return GMT date/time in XML-RPC, breaks some clients.
- Ticket 4704 Invalid RSS2 Comments Feed
- Ticket 4720 Users without unfiltered_html capability can post arbitrary html
- Ticket 4729 Wordpress Admin RTL files Bug Fix
- Ticket 4770 Fix mt_allow_pings in metaWeblog.newPost (XML-RPC)
- Ticket 4775 Corrected indentation in wp-mail.php
View other Changelogs