Long-term contributors. Influence higher level project development decisions. These people also weigh in on commit access decisions.
- Ryan Boren (ryan) — Lead Developer
- Mark Jaquith (markjaquith) — Lead Developer
- Matt Mullenweg (matt) — Project Lead
- Andrew Nacin (nacin) — Lead Developer
- Andrew Ozz (azaozz) — Lead Developer
- Peter Westwood (westi) — Lead Developer
Trusted committers with ongoing commit access.
- Jon Cave (duck_)
- Helen Hou-Sandi (helen)
- Dion Hulse (dd32)
- Daryl Koopersmith (koopersmith)
These are people who have been given commit access for a release cycle. After every cycle, their commit access expires, and their performance is reviewed by the Lead Developers. Developers generally have temporary commit access for a year before they are considered for permanent commit access.
- Sergey Biryukov (SergeyBiryukov) — 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- John Blackbourn (johnbillion) — 3.9
- Drew Jaynes (DrewAPicture) — 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- Dominik Schilling (ocean90) — 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- Scott Taylor (wonderboymusic) — 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- Matt Thomas (iammattthomas) — 3.8, 3.9