Add a user to the current blog based on details from maybe_add_existing_user_to_blog().
Note: This function is called by maybe_add_existing_user_to_blog() and should not be called directly. This page is for informational purposes only. Use add_user_to_blog().
<?php add_existing_user_to_blog( $details ) ?>
- (array) (optional) Must at least contain values for the keys listed below
- Default: false (which will cause a failure)
- $details['user_id'] - (integer) the ID of the user being added to the current blog
- $details['role'] - (string) the role to be assigned to the user in the current blog
- (WP_Error object|boolean)
- WP_Error on failure, true on success
Since: MU ( 3.0.0)
add_existing_user_to_blog() is located in
maybe_add_existing_user_to_blog(), add_user_to_blog(), remove_user_from_blog(), add_new_user_to_blog()