Retrieve the date the the last post was published.
The server timezone is the default and is the difference between GMT and server time. The 'blog' value is the date when the last post was posted. The 'gmt' is when the last post was posted in GMT formatted date.
<?php get_lastpostdate( $timezone ) ?>
- (string) (optional) The location to get the time. Can be 'gmt', 'blog', or 'server'.
- Default: 'server'
- The date of the last post.
- Uses: apply_filters() Calls 'get_lastpostdate' filter
- Uses global: (mixed) $cache_lastpostdate Stores the date the last post.
- Uses global: (object) $wpdb
- Uses global: (integer) $blog_id The Blog ID.
get_lastpostdate() is located in wp-includes/post.php.