This function has been deprecated. That means it has been replaced by a new function or is no longer supported, and may be removed from future versions. All code that uses this function should be converted to use its replacement if one exists. See also
Use any of these functions
(Add your language)
Check if Term exists.
Returns the index of a defined term, or 0 (false) if the term doesn't exist.
term_exists for check that term exists or is_tax with optional $term argument for check that you are in term archive.
<?php is_term( $term, $taxonomy ) ?>
- (integer|string) (required) The term to check
- Default: None
- (string) (optional) The taxonomy name to use
- Default: ''
- Get the term id or Term Object, if exists.
- Uses global: (object) $wpdb
- Uses global: (object) $term
is_term() is located in