(Add your language)
Register a directory that contains themes.
<?php register_theme_directory( $directory ) ?>
- (string) (required) Either the full filesystem path to a theme folder or a folder within WP_CONTENT_DIR. Do not include a trailing slash.
- Default: None
- False for failure. True for success.
Register a plugin's subdirectory as a theme folder
* For directory structure like:
* - /my-plugin.php
* - /themes/
* You would put this in my-plugin.php.
register_theme_directory( dirname( __FILE__ ) . '/themes' );
- Uses global: (unknown type) $wp_theme_directories
register_theme_directory() is located in