Every localization team can have a WordPress forum in their language, hosted on WordPress.org.
How to get local forums?
- Choose forums URL slug. Usually your locale does a good job. For example, the URL of the Bulgarian forums is http://bg.forums.wordpress.org/
- Choose forums title, something like Bulgarian Forums, but in your language.
- Choose the name and description for your first forum.
- Translate the POT file of the bbPress theme used in the forums and commit it to http://i18n.svn.wordpress.org/your-locale/rosetta/wporg-bbpress-theme.po
- Translate the Support Forum bbPress plugin's POT file and commit it to http://i18n.svn.wordpress.org/your-locale/rosetta/support-forum.po
- Translate trunk of bbPress. Of course, there is a POT file for it too. If you still don't have commit access for the bbPress i18n repository, post a request on the Polyglots' blog.
- Send the collected information to the Polyglots' blog.