- WordPress Documentation Team - Know who is in charge and who to turn to
- Guidelines - The heavenly handbook of Codex rules.
- Styles - Documentation of the general styles of the Codex — please follow these so pages look well together.
- Sandbox - Your experimental playground
- Contributing - How to help out at the Codex
- Editing - How to layout and design a Codex page
- Codex Tasks - Things needing to be done and sign up list
- Discussions on the Codex
- Discussions on the Codex and Wp-docs mailing list are restricted to topics related to writing WordPress documentation. To post a question about information on an article in the Codex, use the Discussion Tab at the top of the article's page. To post a question to an individual Codex user, visit their User Page and post the question in their Discussion page. Answers will be posted on your User Discussion page. Sign all comments and discussions with four tildes (~) and it will display your name and time with a link to your User Page like this:
Fred Smith 03:07, 10 Apr 2012 (UTC)
Again, welcome and let us know how we can help you help us on the WordPress Codex.
Codex Cleanup Week June 18-26
WE NEED YOU!
Codex Cleanup Week is Saturday, June 18 through Sunday, June 26. This is a major push to clean up the Codex and stuff it full of great documenation so we can relax a little this summer.
Thanks for everything you do! Lorelle 21:43, 12 Jun 2005 (UTC)
We Thank You
The Codex Documenation Team and all of WordPress thank you for your time, effort, and contributions during this past Codex Cleanup Week. It has been amazing. Over twenty new documents were added, and more are still in the works that will be released over the next couple of weeks. The entire Codex is now categorized, improving the ability of users to find the related information they are looking for.
The next big Codex-related event is WordPress Backup Week July 23-30. The project will promote backing up your WordPress database and site for the user's protection and further develop the relationship between the Codex and the WordPress Support Forum. Documentation volunteers will be cleaning up and expanding the backup and restore information on the site and Forum volunteers will be readied to help users in the Forum walk through their site backups. We need your help.
We are also starting a page for information and sign up for a variety of Fundraising and Promotions Events for WordPress and your help is needed there, too.
Thanks again for helping.
Lorelle and the whole Cleanup Codex volunteer team
Lorelle nudges me
- The best way of doing this is to create a subpage from your USER page, not your talk page. The method you have chosen is okay, but it leaves the actual "article page" empty with only text in the user "talk" page. A better link structure would be [[User:Schulte/Discussions 2005]] to create actual pages and not just talk pages. The title "Archive01" also works.
- We have NO problem having people do whatever they want with their talk pages, just thought you might like to know an easier way than creating subpages from your talk page. And thanks for your contributions here! Lorelle 19:23, 30 Jun 2005 (UTC)