- WordPress Documentation Team - Know who is in charge and who to turn to
- Guidelines - The heavenly handbook of Codex rules.
- Styles - Documentation of the general styles of the Codex — please follow these so pages look well together.
- Sandbox - Your experimental playground
- Contributing - How to help out at the Codex
- Editing - How to layout and design a Codex page
- Codex Tasks - Things needing to be done and sign up list
- Discussions on the Codex
- Discussions on the Codex and Wp-docs mailing list are restricted to topics related to writing WordPress documentation. To post a question about information on an article in the Codex, use the Discussion Tab at the top of the article's page. To post a question to an individual Codex user, visit their User Page and post the question in their Discussion page. Answers will be posted on your User Discussion page. Sign all comments and discussions with four tildes (~) and it will display your name and time with a link to your User Page like this:
Fred Smith 03:07, 10 Apr 2014 (UTC)
Again, welcome and let us know how we can help you help us on the WordPress Codex.
--Schulte 03:13, 16 Oct 2005 (GMT)
Thanks, guys. cori(talk) 13:28, 16 Oct 2005 (GMT)
Please remember to use a signature when making entries on Talk (discussion) pages so readers can know who is saying what. Codex:Guidelines#Discussions explains how to use signatures. Thank you for contributing to Codex.
- MichaelH (talk) 13:32, 10 Sep 2006 (GMT)
Regarding question about why some info was moved
Cori, the discussion on Talk:WPMU_Random_Blog was moved to Talk:Plugins by MartinCleaver. --MichaelH (talk) 00:27, 14 Sep 2006 (GMT)