- WordPress Documentation Team - Know who is in charge and who to turn to
- Guidelines - The heavenly handbook of Codex rules.
- Styles - Documentation of the general styles of the Codex — please follow these so pages look well together.
- Sandbox - Your experimental playground
- Contributing - How to help out at the Codex
- Editing - How to layout and design a Codex page
- Codex Tasks - Things needing to be done and sign up list
- Discussions on the Codex
- Discussions on the Codex and Wp-docs mailing list are restricted to topics related to writing WordPress documentation. To post a question about information on an article in the Codex, use the Discussion Tab at the top of the article's page. To post a question to an individual Codex user, visit their User Page and post the question in their Discussion page. Answers will be posted on your User Discussion page. Sign all comments and discussions with four tildes (~) and it will display your name and time with a link to your User Page like this:
Fred Smith 03:07, 10 Apr 2014 (UTC)
Again, welcome and let us know how we can help you help us on the WordPress Codex.
- MichaelH (talk) 17:11, 4 May 2006 (GMT)
Giving WordPress Its Own Directory is protected because it is linked at wordpress.org. Also note that article belongs to the UI_Link Category noting articles otherwise linked to from wordpress.org and WordPress blogs. Thanks for your contribution ot Codex.
- MichaelH (talk) 16:46, 29 Aug 2006 (GMT)
Thanks for the delete requests User_talk:MichaelH#Deletion. It has been completed.
- MichaelH (talk) 13:03, 26 Oct 2006 (GMT)