Welcome to my Archives for 2010. Please don't edit this but feel free to leave comments on my Discussion (talk) Page.
I wanted to thank you again for your response to my query_posts question about 2 weeks ago. That little code snippet your provided has really made something click in my mind and has changed the way that I've been coding my templates.
Anca. (Ancawonka 19:53, 18 February 2010 (UTC))
I was a wikipedian some years ago maybe I can be helpful someway hahah.
Dianakc 20:23, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
Adding multi compatible WordPress themes
I wonder how to add multiple compatible WordPress themes, my question regarding that are
Since my themes were works with latest Wordpress 2.9.2 and also has backward compatible with Wordpress 2.5 ++ can I be allowed to contribute on each WordPress Theme Compatibility starting from 2.5 until WordPress Theme Compatibility 2.9
Where to include WordPress version number of the theme has been tested, since I will re-test it again for sure.
March 17, 2010
Thanks for welcome
Thank you for your welcome.
French is my native language and I used to translate en->fr for differents organizations.
It helps me to understand what I read, and hope it helps others too.
I began to translate the french page about The Loop In Action witch was included into the french codex but not translated yet.
If it's ok, I will continue this translation work.
E. Lucas aka Bluewolf
Register Post Type Error
Good Afternoon. I'm new to the WordPress Codex and actually editing/talking on Wiki's so my apologies if this is not the proper protocol.
On the following page (most recently edited by you):
Scroll down to the follow:
(array) (optional) An alias for calling add_post_type_support() directly.
Default: title and editor
* 'editor' (content)
'excerpts' should be 'excerpt' otherwise it will not work. I would remove the 's' but their is a note on this page to not edit it. Hope this helps.
PS I heart Custom Post Types.
I saw you reverted my addition to http://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress. I wanted to see why before I re-added them. Thanks.
My theme contribution was removed
Such great opportunity to be member as WordPress.org contributor, but recently I has adding new contribution of Arrastheme and I notes that it was removed.
Can you help me by describing the reason you do that. Thanks in advance.
revised page, and my website article to relfect changes.
Hi, I noticed you reverted my change to the Settings API page. I have made some changes to the page again, and also the article I am linking to - this has been updated too. I hope this time it is acceptable. Thanks. David
Why can't we copy stuff back and forth between the Codex and Wikipedia? I am sick of it and almost feel like leaving for ever. I feel like making a Wikibook, but would possibly run into the same problem there (talk about redundancy!). Is there any possible way to legally do it? Arlen22 21:26, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
- Copyright stuff is a pain, and for now copying stuff from Wikipedia isn't safe, so at least for now, let's not do that. Thanks. --MichaelH (talk) 21:48, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
- Would dual-licencing the site help? For now, I guess, I will just have to keep all my ideas hidden away until they can be used. ;-) Arlen22 21:52, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
- For now dual-licensing is not available. Not to discourage you, but please consider finding Codex articles that are of interest to you, and undertake the process of improving those articles. For instance, the Excerpt article could use your help. --MichaelH (talk) 21:58, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
- I had made several significant changes of my own, could you give me access to those? Arlen22 11:41, 9 June 2010 (UTC)
- You have access to all your contributions. --MichaelH (talk) 12:10, 9 June 2010 (UTC)
- Not ones from before you deleted it. Arlen22 19:20, 9 June 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not restoring those copyright violation templates. --MichaelH (talk) 19:55, 9 June 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I suppose I can get along without them. :-) Cheers Arlen22 21:06, 9 June 2010 (UTC)
Can you please explain why you reverted my last edit on my talk page? You aren't supposed to do that without a very good reason. Arlen22 13:46, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- Because it looked like you were still saying you were allowing a dual license for your contributions. --MichaelH (talk) 14:33, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- no, I was asking if it was legal, or allowable, to let people know on there that I am releasing it under dual license. If it isn't then they have to find it wherever I publish it under that licence. If I may not say it is under CC-By-SA also, then I won't publish as such on this wiki. :) Thanks, Arlen22 17:09, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- Under codex there's one license. Reference to other licenses will be deleted. --MichaelH (talk) 17:28, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
You might want to clean this up in the codex
- Done. Some of these were already deleted, looks like Google still has cache of old versions. Either that or someone's doing a cunning redirect on some Codex pages (hope not!). Thanks for the report. mrmist
There are a few more now, delete them.
It turns out that you deleted the credit of my web www.translationswp.com/catala-catalan/ in the section of Catalan, which means you can not modify the credit of my wallpapers website.
If you are unsure of the origin of this site, you can look through a whois on my domain and www.translationswp.com www.dalefondos.com
- That was intentional. We only need the link to download the WordPress files. --MichaelH (talk)
- Even so is part of the credit and wodpress clearly indicates that we should put credits if or if, because otherwise it would be a copyright violation. fandox (User talk:fandox)
- Links to the download of a properly licensed WordPress translation are welcome. Other spam links not welcome. --MichaelH (talk) 13:33, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- Not spam, copyright, since that site is my membership and also that it is helpful. I noticed many others really are spam blogs, I just quote a website there are others that quote up to 3 together. That means a real SPAM. Wordpress said citing sources before publishing and do not believe that some have 3 sources, for my part I do well and located only 1 source. And I find very well done that has eliminating citing certain links to 3 websites that were really a spam and those were not mine. fandox (User talk:fandox)
- Yeah, that article needs to be cleaned up. --MichaelH (talk) 14:11, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- Anyway I used to put a link to my site, work really on a professional web helps many users. Anyway I'm not like other sources to fill useless. In my case it is a source of my personal website is that of wallpapers, since I work in the section www.translationswp.com/catala-catalan/ and if necessary I can prove it.
- Anyway you do a great job with the other sites that have really dedicated to creating spamy I owe a lot.
- For casula you have msn messenger? fandox (User talk:fandox)
- Just to be clear on this, if you think there is some copyright issue which is created by not including a credit, please feel free not to link to your sites at all. mrmist 19:09, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
sorry i am quite new in this codex thing, i just saw "new message" from you xD from User:E.wizz
- Welcome aboard! --MichaelH (talk) 19:39, 14 December 2010 (UTC)