- WordPress Documentation Team - Know who is in charge and who to turn to
- Guidelines - The heavenly handbook of Codex rules.
- Styles - Documentation of the general styles of the Codex — please follow these so pages look well together.
- Sandbox - Your experimental playground
- Contributing - How to help out at the Codex
- Editing - How to layout and design a Codex page
- Codex Tasks - Things needing to be done and sign up list
- Discussions on the Codex
- Discussions on the Codex and Wp-docs mailing list are restricted to topics related to writing WordPress documentation. To post a question about information on an article in the Codex, use the Discussion Tab at the top of the article's page. To post a question to an individual Codex user, visit their User Page and post the question in their Discussion page. Answers will be posted on your User Discussion page. Sign all comments and discussions with four tildes (~) and it will display your name and time with a link to your User Page like this:
Fred Smith 03:07, 10 Apr 2012 (UTC)
Again, welcome and let us know how we can help you help us on the WordPress Codex.
--MichaelH (talk) 14:46, 17 May 2013 (UTC)
Blank White Screen Indicates Broken Site
The site I'm working on is Meaomnia.com. I'm getting a blank white screen, which is terrible, because I cannot see the site that has been built for over a year. So I'm now at the thresh hold to ask all parties out there what is going on. Meaomnia.com broke about three weeks from something. It could of been anything. From my recollect there wasn't any code changed, or anything done in that regard. The site just seemed to break, and break on its own. I've tried renaming the themes folder, and the plugins folder from activate to deactivate, and back to activate with no resolve. I've tried boosting the memory, I've tried calling GoDaddy, I've tried almost all of the suggest that have been presented to me.
What am I missing, Meaomnia needs to be re-established again.