vi:Tham Khảo Các Hàm/ 2
This page is named incorrectly due to a limitation of Mediawiki page naming. The function name is __ not _2.
Retrieves the translated string from the translate().
<?php __( $text, $domain ) ?>
- (string) (required) Text to translate
- Default: None
- (string) (optional) Domain to retrieve the translated text
- Default: 'default'
- Translated text
- See translate() An alias of translate()
- l10n is an abbreviation for localization.
- The function name is two underscores in a row. In some fonts it looks like one long underscore. (Who says programmers don't have a sense of humor.)
__() is located in wp-includes/l10n.php.