Retrieve last post modified date depending on timezone.
The server timezone is the default and is the difference between GMT and server time. The 'blog' value is just when the last post was modified. The 'gmt' is when the last post was modified in GMT time.
<?php get_lastpostmodified( $timezone ); ?>
- (string) (optional) The location to get the time. Can be 'gmt', 'blog', or 'server'.
- Default: 'server'
- The date the post was last modified.
- Uses: apply_filters() Calls 'get_lastpostmodified' filter
- Uses global: (mixed) $cache_lastpostmodified Stores the date the last post was last modified.
- Uses global: (object) $wpdb
- Uses global: (integer) $blog_id The Blog ID.
get_lastpostmodified() is located in