(Add your language)
Determine if a style has been registered, queued, printed, or is waiting to be printed.
<?php wp_style_is( $handle, $list = 'enqueued' ); ?>
- (string) (required) Name of the style. Lowercase string.
- Default: None
- (string) (optional) The list to query.
- registered - style was registered through wp_register_style()
- enqueued / queue - style was enqueued
- done - style has been printed
- to_do - style has not yet been printed
- Default: enqueued
- True or false.
wp_style_is() is located in