This article is a ROUGH DRAFT
. The author is still working on this document, so please do not edit this without the author's permission
. The content within this article may not yet be verified or valid. This information is subject to change.
This is a list of independently maintained third-party open-source projects whose code is used by or included in WordPress 2.9 (which, as of September 2009, is in development).
- imgAreaSelect. “A jQuery plugin for selecting a rectangular area of an image”
- Jcrop. “The jQuery Image Cropping Plugin”
- kses. “HTML/XHTML filter that only allows some elements and attributes”
- MagpieRSS. “A simple RSS integration tool” / “MagpieRSS provides an XML-based (expat) RSS parser in PHP”
- PclZip. “Compression and extraction functions for ZIP archives”
- PemFTP. “An FTP implementation in pure PHP”
- PHPMailer. “Α PHP email transport class”
- Portable PHP password hashing framework. “A portable public-domain password-hashing framework for use in PHP applications”
- Services_JSON. “A simple encoder and decoder for JSON notation”
- SimplePie. “Α very fast and easy-to-use class, written in PHP, that puts the ‘simple’ back into ‘really simple syndication’”
- Snoopy. “The web client class for PHP”
- The Incutio XML-RPC Library for PHP.
- Thickbox. “One Box To Rule Them All”