This article is a ROUGH DRAFT
. The author is still working on this document, so please do not edit this without the author's permission
. The content within this article may not yet be verified or valid. This information is subject to change.
Version 2.0 (formerly Version 1.6) is in its first beta phase right now. Please think this is a pre-relase software, which means that you might find bugs or your plug ins don't work while you are using this version. If you are not comfortable using unfinished software, please wait until the final release before downloading it.
You would like to register in wp-testers list before you download files, in order to have the last news about testing phase (before this version becomes official)
- Download the files
- Unzip files to a folder in your hard disk
- Upload the files to your web server. Please make sure you have created a special folder for beta files before, for avoid problems in deleting time
- Change info in wp-config.php file. Please double check you are using another database, or a different prefix from your main blog, for avoid problems. If you don't do this step, you will delete your main blog!
- Run the install as you would do with an official WordPress version
There is a support forum, if you need to ask something
- WYSIWYG editor
- Caching by default
- Improved User managment system