List of all possible values that can be passed into get_blogingo() or bloginfo() respectively.
Pulled from the function directly in the current trunk at the time of writing.
- The email address set in the administration
- The URL of your WordPress atom feed
- blogname (default - leave function parameter empty)
- The name of your WordPress blog
- The character set currently in effect
- Comments Atom feed url
- Comments RSS2 feed url
- The blog description, as configured in the adminstration
- The home url as configured in the administration
- The pingback URL
- The RDF URL
- The RSS2 feed URL
- The RSS feed URL
- The site url
- The active theme's stylesheet directory
- The active theme's stylesheet URL
- The active parent theme directory
- The active parent theme URL
- The text direction set for the blog (defaults ltr, left to right)
- The current WordPress version
See the current page for more detailed information on some the values shown above.
T31os 15:15, 15 March 2010 (UTC)
Signatute added to act as reference point in time for the above list.
This page lists the current possible values, it's not intended to be a finished or complete page.
This article is a ROUGH DRAFT
. The author is still working on this document, so please do not edit this without the author's permission
. The content within this article may not yet be verified or valid. This information is subject to change.