Codex er en wiki, hvilket betyder, at alle kan redigere det. Det gror og trives på grund af individuelle bidragsydere som dig selv. Tak fordi du vælger at bidrage til Codex. Denne side vil vise dig flere måder hvor på du kan bidrage til WordPress dokumentations projektet på Codex.
First Things First
Before you contribute:
- Create an account
- You cannot contribute without first creating an account. This is to ensure that random joes cannot do more harm than good. We will not spam you, and there is no user agreement or anything of that sort.
- Create a User Page
- After you have created an account and signed in, please create a new User Page for yourself. This helps us keep in touch, and helps you to define yourself.
- Read the Guidelines
- Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines and styles of the site.
- Sign up with wp-docs
- Become a member of the wp-docs mailing list
Things you can do
- Administration and Maintenance
- Content Management
- Discussions and Decisions
Administration and Maintenance
A comprehensive guide to helping in Codex maintenance and administration is available at Codex:Maintenance. Please read the guide and starting helping, now!
Creating and Managing Content
You can help the Codex grow by creating and managing content on the Codex, in the following ways:
- Edit existing pages to improve the content, the grammar, spelling, and presentation. Don't know where to start? Visit a Random page (there is a Random page in the left menu, on all pages), or head over to the maintenance page and work on the Stub Pages, or pages requiring Copy Editing. Help for Editors is available, should you need it.
- Pick a task from the Task list and start working on it.
- Create new content: So you have a brand new tutorial, or guide that you want to share with everyone? Read the guidelines for creating a new page, as also the Guide for creating new pages. Once you are familiar with the two, you can start creating your new articles.
Discussions and Decisions
- Join the wp-docs mailing list and start sharing your opinions and perspective. Often, there will be discussions about the direction Codex has to take, and decisions will be made as to the functioning, structure of the Codex. Share your knowledge, and contribute to the community by taking active part in discussions, and providing feedback when requested.