Português do Brasil •
(Add your language)
设置 → 媒体
- Image sizes
- The sizes listed below determine the maximum dimensions in pixels to use when inserting an image into the body of a post.
- Thumbnail size - Enter the Width and Height
- Crop thumbnail to exact dimensions (normally thumbnails are proportional) - check box
- Medium size - Enter the Max Width and Max Height
- Large size - Enter the Max Width and Max Height
- It's super easy to embed videos, images, and other content into your WordPress site, using what are known as Embeds. To embed something into a post or page is as simple as putting the URL to that video into your content area. Make sure the URL is on its own line, and is not hyperlinked (clickable when viewing the post).
- Auto-embeds - Attempt to automatically embed all plain text URLs - check box
- Maximum embed size - Enter the Width and Height. If the width value is left blank, embeds will default to the max width of your theme.
- Uploading Files
- Default settings used for during the media upload process when writing a post.
- Store uploads in this folder - Enter the folder (directory) to where you want to upload files with the Administration > Posts > Add New Upload function. You must enter a folder relative to your WordPress address (URI) folder. WordPress suggests an upload directory of wp-content/uploads. Use the suggestion, or modify it to a relative path of your choice. If your wp-content folder is writeable, WordPress will automatically create this folder when you do the first upload using the Administration > Posts > Add New Upload function.
- Full URL path to files (optional) - Enter a URL path to your uploaded files. This is optional only if the setting 'Store uploads in this folder' remains at its default value of wp-content/uploads. Otherwise it must include the full path to the upload file directory that a browser would see.
- Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders - Check this box if you wish to organize your uploads into folders based on the year and the month of the upload. Assuming that you have specified wp-content/uploads as your upload storage folder, if you check this box, a file uploaded in June of 2010 would be placed into the wp-content/uploads/2010/06 folder. Note: At the time of the actual upload, WordPress will automatically create the folders, such as wp-content/uploads/2010 and wp-content/uploads/2010/06, as long as your wp-content folder is writeable.
- Click the Save Changes button to ensure any changes you have made to your Settings are saved to your database. Once you click the button, a confirmation text box will appear at the top of the page telling you your settings have been saved.
- 3.0 : Added Uploading Files settings.
- 2.9 : Added Embeds settings.
- 2.7 : New Screen. Moved Image sizes settings from Settings Miscellaneous Screen.