Vous escrivez l'anglais tres bien, mieux que moi avec mon francais perdu!
'welcome. If you run into a language problem, you can write out a rough draft in English and say what you mean en francais ... I could help you from there. (Let's see if this adds date/time now ... it didn't before.) --bentrem 00:58, 13 Dec 2007 (UTC)
Re: Contribution to Gengo
Hey, I am happy to see that you have taken in interest in helping me with the documentation; as I haven't really been active with it as of late. Yeah, it seems that Jamie has gotten busy and development has slowed down. It's a shame that WP doesn't take over on this issue and try to incorporate multilingual blogging features into the core. I am quite busy right now with work but I will try to review what you write to make any changes if I see anything.
- Christophe 10:45, 22 Sep 2007 (UTC)
- WordPress Documentation Team - Know who is in charge and who to turn to
- Guidelines - The heavenly handbook of Codex rules.
- Styles - Documentation of the general styles of the Codex — please follow these so pages look well together.
- Sandbox - Your experimental playground
- Contributing - How to help out at the Codex
- Editing - How to layout and design a Codex page
- Codex Tasks - Things needing to be done and sign up list
- Discussions on the Codex
- Discussions on the Codex and Wp-docs mailing list are restricted to topics related to writing WordPress documentation. To post a question about information on an article in the Codex, use the Discussion Tab at the top of the article's page. To post a question to an individual Codex user, visit their User Page and post the question in their Discussion page. Answers will be posted on your User Discussion page. Sign all comments and discussions with four tildes (~) and it will display your name and time with a link to your User Page like this:
Fred Smith 03:07, 10 Apr 2012 (UTC)
Again, welcome and let us know how we can help you help us on the WordPress Codex.
- MichaelH (talk) 15:41, 17 Sep 2007 (UTC)