- WordPress Documentation Team - Know who is in charge and who to turn to
- Guidelines - The heavenly handbook of Codex rules.
- Styles - Documentation of the general styles of the Codex — please follow these so pages look well together.
- Sandbox - Your experimental playground
- Contributing - How to help out at the Codex
- Editing - How to layout and design a Codex page
- Codex Tasks - Things needing to be done and sign up list
- Discussions on the Codex
- Discussions on the Codex and Wp-docs mailing list are restricted to topics related to writing WordPress documentation. To post a question about information on an article in the Codex, use the Discussion Tab at the top of the article's page. To post a question to an individual Codex user, visit their User Page and post the question in their Discussion page. Answers will be posted on your User Discussion page. Sign all comments and discussions with four tildes (~) and it will display your name and time with a link to your User Page like this:
Fred Smith 03:07, 10 Apr 2014 (UTC)
Again, welcome and let us know how we can help you help us on the WordPress Codex.
Harsh is always a matter of perspective. I will talk to the people in charge of that page on ways they can clean up the content, but the content has not been changed for some time, so I'm not sure what you are referring to. We are always looking for ways to improve the Codex, and I'll make sure the right people get your input. Thanks. Lorelle 04:07, 28 Sep 2005 (GMT)